Morning Sickness

Now I am pregnant!

Morning Sickness

Postby Luluramole » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:58 am

Am 6weeks pregnant and my morning sickness have started. I have been vomiting and feeling nausea all day. I cant eat anything, am very weak, i cnt even move my legs. What i want to do is sleeping all day. Every smell it irritates me. Sleeping with my husband has started being a struggle as I feel he smell and i cnt take it. Going to work has been a long journey in the morning. It takes me hrs to get out of bed. This is my first pregnancy. I never knew this is how things are. My legs are in pain, walkin has been a struggle now. Am so weak. I dnt even know what to do or eat. I have been vomiting yellowish and this has making me wondering is this normal or? Am confused, stress and depressed. Am not happy and i have been losing weight so much i was 62kg one month ago but now am 57kg. Its only my 6weeks. 😭😭😭
Luluramole

Re: Morning Sickness

Postby Alaina698 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:33 am

Yikes! This does not sound normal. I mean, everyone is affected differently but the leg weakness and being that tired are worrisome to me. Have you told a doctor?
Alaina698

Re: Morning Sickness

Postby Ladykay » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:51 pm

I am having the same symptoms but not with the leg weakness smells bother me to and to make matter worst i have a cold and cant take anything for it except tylenol i am very depressed as well i keep trying to remember it will be worth it in the end hang in there i hope u feel better soon
Ladykay

Return to I'm pregnant!