"Could I Be Pregnant" Topics

Could I be pregnant?

"Could I Be Pregnant" Topics

Postby DivineMissEms » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:01 pm

Hi, ladies. There are always many pending topics in the "Could I Be Pregnant" section and it takes a long time to go through them to review & approve for posting. Therefore, with due respect to everyone's unique situations, before you post a new topic in this section:

1. Please read the previous topics posted there to see if they are similar or identical to your dilemma.

2. If you post a new topic there, please be as specific as possible in your question so that other members can offer you advice. If you simply write "I'm late. Can I be pregnant?", or "I had s*x. Should I be worried?", you are not going to get helpful responses because you didn't provide enough detail. Please title your topic appropriately too.

3. Please do not duplicate-post your same topic several times in an effort to gain more responses. Duplicate postings will be merged or deleted to keep the forum organized to allow for everyone's topics.

4. If you think you could be pregnant, remember that no one can tell you for sure except a test and/or a doctor. This forum is a useful resource for sharing advice and information, but please seek help from a medical professional.

Thanks for reading. I appreciate your cooperation and I wish you good health.

~ DivineMissEms
DivineMissEms

Re: "Could I Be Pregnant" Topics

Postby musicover » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:40 am

Hi MissEms. Can you post this to "could I be pregnant forum?"
Love,
Lizzie :)
musicover

Re: "Could I Be Pregnant" Topics

Postby flopsy » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:56 pm

Bumping
flopsy