Could I be pregnant with just one ovary

Could I be pregnant?

Could I be pregnant with just one ovary

Postby Akkireks » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:14 pm

What are the chances of conceiving with just one ovary? I had my left ovary removed few years ago and now am left with just the right side one. What are the chances that I would conceive and have a healthy baby? Can someone please help- Iā€™m really nervous šŸ˜ž
Akkireks

Re: Could I be pregnant with just one ovary

Postby Yca2205 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:45 am

Hello.. :)yes ofcourse.. we have the same situation here.. mine was the rigth one that was being removed.. :) but i never lose hope.. :) as long as ur remaining ovary is fine and have faith in God you will be able to conceive.. :)if it is God's will then it will be ours.. :) mind me asking how was ur left removed?
Yca2205

Postby Baltimore213 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:50 am

its completely possible. My sister in law had an ovary removed in her teens & was told she would need special injections to help get pregnant...shes had 2 children with no assistance required šŸ˜Š
Baltimore213

Postby Yca2205 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:52 am

Baltimore213 wrote:its completely possible. My sister in law had an ovary removed in her teens & was told she would need special injections to help get pregnant...shes had 2 children with no assistance required šŸ˜Š

Thank u for sharing this story.. :) it helps me to think more positively.. :) what was that special injection anyway?:)
Yca2205

Return to Could I be pregnant?