Am I a s**t?

Relationship with your partner

Am I a s**t?

Postby SpaceTraveler00 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:54 am

I’m 20 years old and recently I met the man that made me believe in love. He is everything I wish for and I love every single thing about him. Before him I had 4 other kind of relationships but I I never had actual s*x because I thought that this i would give it when I would be ready. Still I have done other things and with 2 guys I gave them a b**w j*b . I told him about not being proud about my past but he didn’t want to know more about it so I didn’t tell him about it. Yesterday some guy I don’t even know who might be , told him that I had s*x with 3-4 other guys and I did dirty things with them and stuff, all lies of course. Right now we are in different cities because of me getting in uni but I’ll see him in a couple of days. We were building our life and future together but now probably it all a falls apart. He still says he loves me but he can’t say that he sees in me what he used to, his future wife and mother of his children . Now I’m desperate and I feel like a s**t . What Can I do to make up to him? Please any advice would be really helpful.
SpaceTraveler00

Re: Am I a s**t?

Postby msali123 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:00 am

Ok I do give props to you for at least being honest trying to tell him of your past. You did try to do that before this random person camr to him. Hopefully this helps but my suggestion to you is have him listen and hear you out on everything you've and you guys have to meet in person. That way you're not reassuring one another through phone but you can also see each other face to face and rrason things out. If he's unable to trust you and would rather trust other ppl of what they say of you then that's on him.
msali123

Postby Pfctpiemakersgirl » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:06 am

I agree. You tried to tell him but he didn't want to know. Remind him of that and then tell him the truth. If he chooses not to believe you over your friends that's on him. Sucks for you but in my opinion you're getting off easy. I'd have a really hard time being with someone who believes gossip, you might be dodging a bullet.
Good luck!
Pfctpiemakersgirl

Postby SpaceTraveler00 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:34 am

Thank you guys for your help!! He actually said that he cans believe the other guy, it’s rather me admitting I have done it that kills him. I know he loves me a lot and that is why it hurts so much. It just that now I feel terribly wrong and dirty! I really need for him to see me as he used to, because I’m the same person he knows better than anyone, even myself.
SpaceTraveler00

Postby cacahuate86 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:47 am

Would he rather you lie to him?
And if so, is he willing to lie to you about things that he thinks might upset you?
Have you asked him how many women he's fooled around or had s*x with?
I get that you're in love, but this would raise all kinds of red flags for me.
In any case, if he makes you feel badly about your past experiences, screw him! You have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of!
cacahuate86

Postby lezzle » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:28 am

Your past is in the past. We all may have done stuff that we are not proud of so you don't need to share if you don't want to. As for rumours and gossip, if he chooses to believe what he's being told by a stranger then he's not worth your time. You're not a slut x
lezzle

Return to Adult Relationship