Big s*x drive, but I'm always left unsatisfied.

Relationship with your partner

Big s*x drive, but I'm always left unsatisfied.

Postby 5pirit » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:17 pm

Me and my boyfriend are together from 3 years. He's the perfect man, but really bad at s*x. I try giving him directions, but he never listens. I have a huge s*x drive, but we have s*x just once, he finishes after 5min max and I'm left unsatisfied and he won't repeat as he's tired. That's a huge problem for me as I need s*x, but I'm not getting it enough. What to do so that we can have more s*x, repeat and hold longer. I'm 25 and he's 35.
5pirit

Re: Big s*x drive, but I'm always left unsatisfied.

Postby Tryingfor3 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:21 pm

That’s crazy to me! Why would he NOT want to get you to org**m? My man LOVES to get me off, at least 3 or 4 times every single time. Not all guys are like mine but im pretty sure the goal of s*x is a release for both people involved. He needs to spend time taking care of your needs and if I were you I’d demand it. I feel like that’s a huge connection that would be missing in my relationship if I never got off or he didn’t care to even try. I wouldn’t have s*x with him at all if it was me. What’s the point, you know? I hope you can work through it and he can give you a big O! :) Good luck
Tryingfor3

Postby mahi5597 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:06 pm

You should try to give him hints that you are not always satisfied maybe just after the intercourse. If not try to attract him towards you again after the interviews by kissing him maybe. Good luck:)
mahi5597

Postby Pumpkinlatte » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:59 pm

Just leave. Not worth the stress.
Pumpkinlatte

Postby mayday37 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:14 am

My man wants me to org**m every time but it’s hard to when he finishes so quickly. I used to fake it but I stopped faking it and so now he tries harder to do that. I have had it where I orgasmed first since I take forever and he took his five minute to finish off. Because when he finishes, he’s DONE. So I prefer being done first. I’ve also been unsatisfied. He done it so early so I was like “Oh it hurt last time. You put in when I wasn’t ready and it hurt.” That made him spend a lot more time with me too ☺️
mayday37

Postby flow123 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:46 am

Leave it seems like he Dont care if you org**m or not Dont waste your time go get it where u get satisfied
flow123

Postby Kbcs » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:38 pm

Be honest or move on.
Selfish won't change externally
Kbcs

Postby Bau » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:09 am

Talk to him and if nothing changes and it’as that important to you more than him leave!! I have orgazam everytime but I work for it!! Lmfao! We don’t have s*x that often and I get you! It’a frustrating!! I have big s*x drive too and he doesnt... I’m married already you are not! Think what u want ;) good luck
Bau

Postby Pheephee » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:15 am

He sounds selfish and lazy. Waste of time. Any man who cums in five mins and doesn’t bother to satisfy me, I would be done with, especially after trying to coax him and he refuses to listen. Five min s*x is an utter waste of time.
Pheephee

Return to Adult Relationship