What counts as cheating (?)

Relationship with your partner

Re: What counts as cheating (?)

Postby Pooponmyface » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:30 am

Personally i wouldnt deal with that. I see it as a gate way...but it cracks me up that you keep signing off as the cat lady 🐈 haha
Pooponmyface

Postby msali123 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:47 am

Lol ikr
msali123

Postby cat_lady1719 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:35 am

Pooponmyface wrote:
I'm a proud mom of 11 cats. So I'm actually a cat lady. 😁😋
cat_lady1719

Postby Pooponmyface » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:12 am

The real crazy cat lady! Absolutely love it! Haha
Pooponmyface

Postby Moosey » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:35 am

Cat lady- don't let the excuses of being raised in a f**k up family make this ok. A lot of people have had problems with childhood. It's the ones that use it as an excuse is just that excuses. Manipulation. It's a shame!?! How awful to be referred to as that. That to me is so low and disrespectful. I don't know if I could stay. He should be ashamed of himself. The problem here is that how can you trust him? To call another woman sexy?!? Don't put this on you that you need to spice things up- how can you when his attention is elsewhere. Probably not the first hun.
Moosey

Postby cat_lady1719 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:32 am

Moosey and all of you my friends as I said , every person and every relationship is different. We make our own rules that make us feel comfortable in the relationship environment. Calling someone sexy is not that bad in my opinion. But referring to your relationship as a" shame " that really broke me actually. It's too bad I cannot upload pictures of the chats. Yes, that is actually very sneaky and childish but I prefer having evidence so I can use the exact words that have been said and also I don't get to be called crazy or whatever. Anyway the point is that no matter what is happening in my life I want to be objective. That's why I decided to ask about what other people think what counts as cheating. But let us all be honest to ourselves that fairytales do not exist. Any kind of relationship ( family relation, friend relation, love relation) has it's ups and downs. With a bump you don't just drop everything off. You have to try in order to succeed And of course, since I am sharing with all of you , this " problem" every opinion is welcome. But it's not only about me. If any of you ever been in a similar situation I would like to know about it.
Thank you very much.
Cat lady 🐈
cat_lady1719

Postby Moosey » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:21 am

You are right cat lady- but if you are the only one trying- then you won't succeed. You don't need physical evidence on this. And you obviously can do what you want- but being called a shame is a big problem. Doesn't sound like he's trying. When you feel need to check texts online stuff- that's exhausting and shouldn't have to. Does he need to check you? My suggestion is to have a few girls night outs and that may give you clarity either way.
Moosey

Postby cat_lady1719 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:53 am

Moosey he wants me to believe that he is never jealous. And actually he is just lying to himself. The eyes and the body always say the truth. His words exactly " I trust you , we are together I'm yours and you are mine , I don't mind you flirting as long as you don't send nudes, touch , kiss , f**k someone else. I know where we are standing. " Even though he says his never jealous I have seen him having hard times when other guys are watching me or when his friends are visiting. But no, I'm very positive that he will not check me because of his pride and also because he knows that I have nothing to hide. Unfortunately I'm honest as hell.
cat_lady1719

Postby ravencreek89 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:30 pm

Im sorry this happened to you. But your boyfriend was totally in the wrong. He disrespected your relationship and hid it. He might not physically but emotionally he is cheating. But i disagree that your okay, with him flirting. If he wants to flirt , then he needs to put that energy into you. Your just going to ask for trouble for allowing him to flirt with other women. So before this incident, with this girl. Did you tell him before hand that it was okay to flirt with other women as long as he doesn't sleep with them? If so, then maybe that's why he didn't tell you. But either way, its totally in the wrong. No man or women should have permission to flirt with other people while there in a relationship. I know to nany people that have done that, and they have all cheated from it.
ravencreek89

Postby Joean » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:57 pm

For me cheating is when your married, and then you or he goes and f**k another person. In other situations, as long as the person doesnt know, he/she doesn't need to know. But of course it's bad, I believe we need to learn how to be loyal.
And of course if he is chatting with someone, and suddenly you get ton know it, hehe me personally I would kill for that. Cheers
Joean

PreviousNext

Return to Adult Relationship