When will s*x be less painful!

Other topic

When will s*x be less painful!

Postby Fukuda09 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:48 pm

I just had s*x for the first time and it hurts so much and i bleed, and today i had s*x again for the 2nd time. At it hurts so much but just a little blood. Just wondering if the 3rd time still be painful? Pls answer!!
Fukuda09

Re: When will s*x be less painful!

Postby imyourprincess » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:00 pm

It depends on your body
For example I have never bled and never felt too much pain
Some girls do feel pain for a couple of times afterwards cause the hymen isn't completely broken
Just wait a little bit more and try to be as relaxed as you can when you have s*x 😙
If it doesn't really stop you could see the gyne
imyourprincess

Postby Fukuda09 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:56 am

Thanks so much!! I hope the 3rd will be bearable at least. Do i need to wait til my vagina is fine again because its kinda sore. Or do i have to continue even if its hurt?
Fukuda09

Postby LinzyLin » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:07 am

S*x was never nice for me until later in the year. I think because I was not as relaxed and positive thinking about it.

It's all in your heard than it itself and I think also the person you do it with. Some can do it, some can't. Some only sertisfy themselves. Some concentrate on you and with others you just Dance together and only time can reveal that.
LinzyLin

Postby imyourprincess » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:49 pm

Do what you feel to do in that moment, don't plan anything and don't stress yourself. If you are worried the pain might get worse, I suggest you to just take your time so that you can be as relaxed as you can when your 3rd time comes
imyourprincess

Postby Fukuda09 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:33 pm

And another thing, is it common that my dischagre smell like cheese after having s*x im just worried. What can i do about it? Thanks tho
Fukuda09

Postby LinzyLin » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:59 am

Your discharge will have a smell when you not using protection. It's normal.

But if it is not clear, yellow or brown with a bad smell you need to get it checked out
LinzyLin

Return to Other topic