Co washing

Other topic

Re: Co washing

Postby msali123 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:26 pm

I heard as I am is really good and Cantu products as well. Virgin olive oil is good for hair that's what I use and avacado oil. There's a oil cakes Doo Growth it works for me it ask has a bottle for itchy scalp and that's what helps me as well. And def Jamaican black castor oil is very good too makes hair longer and thicker. And lucky you don't get an itchy scalp. I'm gonna have to count 3 inches of hair away from the scalp and apply the conditioner that way
msali123

Postby Carmelina » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:31 pm

You need to find a gentle shampoo for your hair ( try crema of nature moisture and shine shampoo).

msali123 wrote:Hey everyone has anyone ever had an issue with co washing?

My scalp has been itching like crazy co washing every week. I don't think I can handle it no more. I'm trying to do the natural hair challenge meaning like no flat iron, press, curling wand, not even blow drying. But if I have to put braids in my hair I will cause taking care of my own hair is a challenge. I don't think I have much hair growth how I want to. My hair porosity is normal thank God. My hair likes avacado oil, olive oil, leave in conditioner from blueberry bliss. I try not to oil my scalp too much cause the scalp produces sebum. I shampoo last week but i only applied it to my scalp cause the sulfate and I want tired it more to cleanse my scalp. But conditioner I'm thinking count 3 inches away from the scalp and apply from that point and down to the ends just to avoid the conditioner from my scalp. Any tips would be great.
Carmelina

Postby Carmelina » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:33 pm

To find the best oil for your hair, the first thing you need to know is what's your hair porosity ?
Carmelina

Postby msali123 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:53 am

Thanks I have used t eir edge control but I don't know about their wash products. I have to stay away from sulfate shampoos. I am currently using Carols Daughter shampoo and my hair loves it. Conditioners I have to read the ingredients and if I see anything with dimethicone nope I ain't using it cause it makes my scalp itch. A friend of my church has a YouTube channel and her deep condition routine is honey,olive oil, and V05 conditioner mix them together and it works very well for me. I'm a normal porosity
msali123

Postby Dalala » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:21 pm

I only wash my hair with conditioner i have thick curly hair have been doing this for years I don’t use any thing else no products or no flat iron or hair dryer
But ur hair actually has natural oils that kick in a couple weeks if u only wash ur hair with water no shampoo or conditioner no products
I use to do this it is very good for ur hair
Made my curls look amazing
Dalala

Postby msali123 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:35 am

Oh ok nice and same here I have thick curly hair. I'm a 4A type.
msali123

Previous

Return to Other topic