electronic question

Other topic

electronic question

Postby flopsy » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:19 am

Has anyone used or own a film to digital convetor? I am looking for something so that I can convert slides and possibly those old Super8/35mm films to the computer or USB stick. Any brands or models better than others?
flopsy

Re: electronic question

Postby cacahuate86 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:05 pm

I converted all my VHS stuff to digital with a panasonic converter. Can't tell you which model, because I gave it to my brother and he's on vacation right now, but he'll be home in three weeks and then he can check, if you want to wait that long.
cacahuate86

Re: electronic question

Postby flopsy » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:22 am

I have converted all the videos to the computer. It was a time consuming affair as I had to play the video on the tv and hook up an adapter to the computer. As a result the files are huge. Maybe you used a better sysyem than I did. Now I am looking for a way to convert slides (Dias I think it's spelled in German) and the old Super 8 films on the big reels, if possible. Dad's movie camera is at least 40 years old. :-) We have lots of slides and films from my Dad. I would love to convert them as our slide projector broke and there are some beautiful pictures in our archives.
flopsy

Return to Other topic