Rape......

Other topic

Rape......

Postby Angelbethrawr » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:41 am

I was raped 3 years ago by my now ex. He was mentally physically sexually and verbally abusive. I have never told anyone about it. I was wonder g if anyone else has been through this type of thing because I kinda want to finally talk about it so I can move on from this. I don't feel like I can live with this pain from it anymore....
Angelbethrawr

Re: Rape......

Postby Bonique28 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:53 am

plz stay strong
Bonique28

Postby AlaaR » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:24 am

Angelbethrawr wrote:I was raped 3 years ago by my now ex. He was mentally physically sexually and verbally abusive. I have never told anyone about it. I was wonder g if anyone else has been through this type of thing because I kinda want to finally talk about it so I can move on from this. I don't feel like I can live with this pain from it anymore....

Hi there
I am sorry for what you experienced.
I know a friend to was sexually abused.
How old are you?
Would you like to talk more about how you have been feeling?
AlaaR

Postby AlaaR » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:09 am

Hi again...This forum does not have a lot of visitors..I checked it randomly...I think on the TTC forum you will find more people to interact, read your topic and maybe share their stories.
AlaaR

Postby cacahuate86 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:30 am

The TTC forums is not the place to discuss this topic though... you'll only create more work for the modetators, who'll move the post here again, where it belongs.
cacahuate86

Postby flopsy » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:22 am

Or delete it if it's a duplicate in the wrong forum
flopsy

Postby AlaaR » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:55 am

Well.. it's an idea since no one seemed to see the post..even if it is moved to somewhere else..it could have brought some peoole attention who could share the story.

Anyways, that is not the focus here.

not sure if you will ever read this, but hope you are doing ok..and whenever you feel like talking please do not hesitate to post here.wish you the best
AlaaR

Return to Other topic