Is this normal? (PLZ HELP)

Teen health

Should I tell my mom and see if I should go to the doctor?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes : 8

Is this normal? (PLZ HELP)

Postby Bubbles03 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:33 pm

This month I had my period 2 times. Both lasting 8 days and being within 4 days of each other and when it ended, I felt like I was going to throw up when I woke up. Like I thought I really was about to throw up. And this has been happening for about 4 days now and I'm not sure how to feel better. I never feel like I can eat any more and i have lost about 5 pounds in those 3-4 days. What should I do. This is not normal for me to be like this. And also I get the feeling sometimes like I need to go to the doctor but at the same time i feel like if I go, it will be nothing and i will have wasted my mom's time. But then at the same time i feel like its something serious.
Bubbles03

Re: Is this normal? (PLZ HELP)

Postby CountryStrong97 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:45 am

It may be something serious. Since it has to do with your period and being a girl. Ask your mom to take you to the gynecologist
CountryStrong97

Postby Bubbles03 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:29 pm

What is a gynecologist? I told her about the feelings I get where I need to go but she didn't do anything about it yet but the feeling hasn't one back either.
Bubbles03

Postby CountryStrong97 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:30 pm

It's a lady doctor that deals with female problems like periods etc. Your mom will know what it is.
CountryStrong97

Postby Nina3a2 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:54 am

Well.. It could be nothing at all or just an anomaly on your period cycle due to hormones, stress, growing up etc etc.. You should visit a doctor (gynecologist) and discuss with him.. I would suggest you talk to your mother and ask her to visit the doctor together but ask her not to be in the same room when you will talk with your doctor.. Remember! Your body belongs to you and you have every right to take proper care of it!!
Nina3a2

Return to Teen Health