Unsual

Teen health

Unsual

Postby Sulley99 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:19 pm

Lately I've been feeling itchy down there, I think I cut my self with the razor right near the hole. And it's sore. All around the area. I've been needing to wee a hell of a a lot more like every 15 minutes. I have little spot like things on my bikini area, but I've had these for awhile and not to sure what they are. Anyone got any idea on what any of these symptoms are? Btw I am a virgin
Sulley99

Re: Unsual

Postby Moosey » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:24 pm

Well could be some razor burn. But also could be UTI- are you really peeing when you pee or are you having a difficult time? Or yeast infection? Have you been on antibiotics lately? Yeast easy- get some over counter monistat. Razor burn-bumps- let heal put bacitracin on or hydrocortisone. Uti- probably need to see doc- but drink some cranberry juice.
Moosey

Postby Sulley99 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:47 pm

When I go toilet it stings but I think that's cause of the cut. And I do actually pee
Sulley99

Postby Moosey » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:15 am

Ok- why are you shave and cut yourself bad?? If you are really itchy- yeast? Still try a hydrocortisone if that doesn't help- try Monistat. Take a bath.
Moosey

Postby Sulley99 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:54 am

No just small cuts
Sulley99

Postby Moosey » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:04 am

Hun- is it possible you have a yeast infection?? Stop the shaving. The bumps bikini area are from the shaving. Can you go to the pharmacy- buy some vagisil cream for itchy vagina? Have you ever had a yeast infection before- it's constant itching- can't sit still always wanting to scratch. And the peeing- this happens to me - it seems to be from my retention of fluid (bloating) from period. Can happen to girls before or after period. Then all of a sudden one day- you pee and pee and say I just went and drank nothing and I have to pee so bad! And go again. It's releasing all that fluid build up- like when your clothes may get tighter when get period? But I think
You should try vagisil see if that helps- then you can buy yeast infection over counter if needed or go to your doctor to confirm.
Moosey

Return to Teen Health