my love life? p.s boyfriend not married

Marriage Relationship

my love life? p.s boyfriend not married

Postby Bka » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:14 pm

so.. I'd like to share my story with all of you. I've been in a relationship for almost 2 years. we got together on 3rd November 2015. i had a crush on him since the day i saw him. i guess it was love at first sight for me? so i told my "best friend" that i had a crush on him. and she said she'll "help" me woo him. i was happy ofc. i msged him on insta and he replied me quite a time later. but that moment he replied me i was so overhyped.😂 so it went on and on and we were officially bf and gf on 3rd November 2015. after a few months i took his insta acc. and i found his and my "best friends" convo there. i got curious so i checked it out. those messages teared my heart apart. they both flirted with each other and my "best friend " sent him her pics. she also told him i was a bi*ch and asked him to stay away from me...both of them called me attention seeker and back bitted about me. 😞those msgs still rip my heart apart. the next day i talked to my "best friend" and she said she'll stay away from him. i also talked to him and he said the same thing. i gave them both a second chance. after a few weeks i had to go to my hometown. and i returned back 1 month later. when i got back...the whole school told me both of them, my bf and "best friend " got real close and seemed like they had a thing. then i decided to end my friendship with my "best friend " because i didn't need a friend who would steal my man.
ugh i didn't leave my bf because i was madly in love with him. i asked him to stay away from here but he didn't. they both still met at lunchtimes. he bought her chocolates and jewelries. he told me he bought the jewels for his niece but he gave her . and then i found out about it. alot more happened and I'm too lazy to type it out. he slapped me. and we had s*x lots of times. i screwed up for trusting him. i finally left him few months ago and moved on with someone else. but now he came back again...and I'm back with him.ugh i hate myself so much. he's such an a*s. and that "best friend " of mine..shes still a bi*ch. the hatred in my heart for her will never go.
I'm sharing this to let y'all understand how screwed i am. i don't want anyone else to go through what I've been through. girls if you think your guy ain't loyal it's not your insecurities. there def. is something wrong. don't keep your questions to yourself. ask him and clear everything. leave him if he cheats lies and talks to those hoes you hate.
xoxo i love y'all 💖💋
p.s now I'm still with him. idk what to do.. he changed a lil but i still don't trust him.
Last edited by Bka on Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bka

Re: my love life?

Postby ravencreek89 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:03 pm

Im so sorry that he did that to you. But this man cheated, lied and layed his hand on you. You might love him. But you need to dump his a*s and don't look back and regret it.My daughter had the same thing happened to her, and she got away from that and found her soul mate and is married. There are some good men out there. It's not just your ex bf , but also him. Im glad that karma bit her. No man is worth a second chance , if he can be with another woman and ignore you. He is not worth the stress and wrinkles.If you had kids with him. Would you want your son ir daughter, to do this to someone? You really need to get away from him
ravencreek89

Re: my love life? p.s boyfriend not married

Postby Angelmon123 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:20 pm

For the love of everything pick yourself up and go. He's a boy not a man. Real men don't cheat! Respect yourself, not in a mean way bit going back to him makes you look pathetic, like you can't move on, now he will control you. Didn't your post say he slapped you?
Angelmon123

Postby mayday37 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:17 pm

Tbh I would leave him and never get back with him. You live and you learn. I don’t want to hurt your feelings, but if he really loved you, he wouldn’t cheat on you. A man who lays a hand on a woman is a BOY not a man! There will be other guys that come in your life that will treat you better. I have loved some horrible guys that I knew would never last. I have been cheated on and trust me, you don’t deserve that either! You deserve better!
mayday37

Postby ravencreek89 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:21 am

You need to dump his butt and dont look back. This man put his hands on you,lied and played you. There are some amazing men out there,that don't treat women like that. My son is 21 and he got played and never took her back.Dont waste you years on him. Go find yourself someone who values and respects a relationship. Everyone has issues in a relationship. But put your energy on someone who is faithful and committed. Because no man like that is worth the stress or wrinkless
ravencreek89

Postby senorita25 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:57 pm

Its your biggest mistake ..if u dont respect urself nobdy wil guve u respect...once a cheater always a cheater
senorita25

Return to Marriage Relationship