Online matrimonial fling

Marriage Relationship

Re: Online matrimonial fling

Postby cacahuate86 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:48 am

So... she should become a nun?
cacahuate86

Postby DBarbie » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:01 pm

Firstly, don't believe anyone that tells you that no man is PERFECT. That's one of the biggest lies ever told by men (so that women can tolerate their stupid and selfish behaviours), and supported by women who already made wrong choices.

The "perfect" man for you is simply a man that meet your standards and that man exists and you'll meet him if you can exercise a little patience. With a little patience, I'm married to a PERFECT man. From the little experience I've gathered in life (both personal and other people), I'll say never settle for less. It only leads to misery.

Secondly, I agree with other people that have said you should forget about that guy. You might be feeling attached to him because he showed some interest in you. But a guy that truly cares about you won't stay for days without contacting you, no matter the anger.

Your refusal to pick up his order is good in my opinion. You're a lady and should be treated correctly. He shouldn't embarrass you like that. Besides, according to you, he's too 'dirty and unserious' for your liking. Why would you wanna manage that?

It is always better to remain single than be married to the wrong man. Best wishes sis. :)
DBarbie

Postby DBarbie » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:12 pm

cacahuate86 wrote:So... she should become a nun?

:lol:
DBarbie

Postby cacahuate86 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:34 pm

Hey, I'm not judging... Saint Teresa of Avila certainly got off from being a nun and devoting her life to god. Her spiritual org**m is well documented and immortalized by Bernini's sculpture in Rome. She looks really happy about her lot in life...😂
cacahuate86

Postby kavigun » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:19 pm

Special Thanks cacahuate, jayala and DBarbie .

@Cacahuate: I dont want get into relation for the sake of getting into it nor i am desperate for marriage. Its my family that who wants me to get married soon. This is what pressurising me..as i am not into any current relation and i find it difficult to find the right guy in this short span of time. And i hate this online dating concept you can't even trust any. Even though i met this guy online and tried connecting genuinely but this guy played with my heart...i feel horrified to even think of meeting other guy online...where will i find the right guy now...how am i going to connect again... Will i be able trust again...

Its painful... I am blocking him on matrimonial site now..and on whatsapp as well.. What should i do if we calls..in case?
kavigun

Postby cacahuate86 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:01 pm

I'm sorry your family is putting so much pressure on you.
I'm guessing you still live with them. Could you support yourself independently (i.e. do you have a job that pays enough for you to move out?) or rather, would you even want to?
Family is important and while I personally could never tolerate such pressure from my family, I understand that it's different for everyone.
Are you a member of any co-ed clubs or do you engage in any activity (maybe sports?) where you could meet men in real life situations rather than online?
Maybe ask a trusted friend to set you up with someone who they think might fit better in your life.

As to the possibility of the guy calling again: I'd answer, tell him in no uncertain terms that you're not interested any longer and then hang up and block him on your phone.
cacahuate86

Postby DBarbie » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:45 am

Sorry you're under pressure from your family to get married. As for the guy, when he calls, tell him you're no longer interested. Here are some suggestions:

1) Ask your family to connect you with good men that they know are ready for marriage (they usually have some nice people in mind :) ). Then you can choose from among them bearing in mind that you'll be the one to live with your husband, not your family. So don't let your family force you to marry any man because you'll be the one to suffer/enjoy the relationship. If your family can't provide suitors for you, then tell them to wait till you find one yourself. :)

2) If you're religious, you can try socializing more or tell your religious leader to link you with fellow members that need a wife. But be very careful. Some religious folks are very pretentious. They act good because of a hope of reward or fear of punishment. So they can easily hurt you and beg God for forgiveness. ;) Look beyond their titles and make sure you discuss all your expectations.

3) Socialize at work. Ask friends and colleagues. You can also meet your man on your way to work, at the beach, in school, the hospital, etc. Just socialize a bit more.

Choose with your heart and head. From the info you provided, you're principled. So, I'll advise you go for a man that share your principles and view of life. Also, make sure you don't appear desperate so that people won't take advantage of you.

I wish you all the best and I hope to read your success story. :)
DBarbie

Postby DBarbie » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:53 am

cacahuate86 wrote:Hey, I'm not judging... Saint Teresa of Avila certainly got off from being a nun and devoting her life to god. Her spiritual org**m is well documented and immortalized by Bernini's sculpture in Rome. She looks really happy about her lot in life...😂

OMG! You're one funny lady :lol:
DBarbie

Previous

Return to Marriage Relationship