I can’t take it any more

Marriage Relationship

I can’t take it any more

Postby vivololo » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:29 pm

I have been married for 2 years now, and my husband keeps getting worst on how to treat me. He is a very moody person. He has asked me not to talk to him if he over slept, before his coffee in the morning, if he had issues at work, if he had issues with his family, and more. That doesn’t really give me any time to talk to him. If I did he starts calling me names and insults me. He has called the worst names and we have 9 months old baby.
I feel he doesn’t love me, when I was 7 months pregnant with our first and only child, I fell in the bath top and asked him to take to the hospital he ignored me and went to bed in the middle of the day. I drove my self to the hospital and the doctor informed me that I have contractions and might have the baby in 2 weeks. After I left crying and freaking out, I went to my moms and stayed there for 3 hours. After being in the hospital for 4 hours and at my moms for 3 hours , he didn’t call or txt to check on the baby or me.
Another time it was when I had my baby I left the hospital after 3 days and I came home, his mom came over to “take care of me” ( his mom is the most selfish person I met In my life) after I came home my husband ordered something to eat for all of us. His mom and I had food poisoning. We both started to vomit and had diarrhea. I had my baby vaginally and I had stitches. I was breast feeding, bleeding , high fever because of the food poisoning. I was very week and tired. I wasn’t even able to talk and needed someone to take care of me. My husband left me with no food for 2 days and he said “ what’s the point of you eating if you gonna throw up”
I was not able to walk or talk. He took his mom home and started whining about her. When I asked him to call my mom so she can take care of me he refused.
My first Mother’s Day was the saddest day in my life. He had the biggest fight with me and after insulting me with the worst names, he took my baby and went to his mom leaving by myself crying.
vivololo

Re: I can’t take it any more

Postby mayday37 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:50 pm

Oh he better be thanking God I’m not his wife 😂 Listen, don’t be a doormat. Talk to him about it..
mayday37

Re: I can’t take it any more

Postby Dw28+++ » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:30 pm

Vivololo, your husband is abusing you. Take your baby and go to a women's shelter.
Dw28+++

Return to Marriage Relationship