I can’t take it any more

Marriage Relationship

I can’t take it any more

Postby vivololo » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:29 pm

I have been married for 2 years now, and my husband keeps getting worst on how to treat me. He is a very moody person. He has asked me not to talk to him if he over slept, before his coffee in the morning, if he had issues at work, if he had issues with his family, and more. That doesn’t really give me any time to talk to him. If I did he starts calling me names and insults me. He has called the worst names and we have 9 months old baby.
I feel he doesn’t love me, when I was 7 months pregnant with our first and only child, I fell in the bath top and asked him to take to the hospital he ignored me and went to bed in the middle of the day. I drove my self to the hospital and the doctor informed me that I have contractions and might have the baby in 2 weeks. After I left crying and freaking out, I went to my moms and stayed there for 3 hours. After being in the hospital for 4 hours and at my moms for 3 hours , he didn’t call or txt to check on the baby or me.
Another time it was when I had my baby I left the hospital after 3 days and I came home, his mom came over to “take care of me” ( his mom is the most selfish person I met In my life) after I came home my husband ordered something to eat for all of us. His mom and I had food poisoning. We both started to vomit and had diarrhea. I had my baby vaginally and I had stitches. I was breast feeding, bleeding , high fever because of the food poisoning. I was very week and tired. I wasn’t even able to talk and needed someone to take care of me. My husband left me with no food for 2 days and he said “ what’s the point of you eating if you gonna throw up”
I was not able to walk or talk. He took his mom home and started whining about her. When I asked him to call my mom so she can take care of me he refused.
My first Mother’s Day was the saddest day in my life. He had the biggest fight with me and after insulting me with the worst names, he took my baby and went to his mom leaving by myself crying.
vivololo

Re: I can’t take it any more

Postby mayday37 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:50 pm

Oh he better be thanking God I’m not his wife 😂 Listen, don’t be a doormat. Talk to him about it..
mayday37

Postby Dw28+++ » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:30 pm

Vivololo, your husband is abusing you. Take your baby and go to a women's shelter.
Dw28+++

Postby tonyalaw74 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:12 pm

This is NOT the way a marriage should be!! Leave him asap go live with your mom, a friend or go to a shelter! He is abusing you big time, he is a selfish bully. Pray and have faith in God to take care of you and baby, He will. Good luck..I'm praying for you.
tonyalaw74

Postby Made2Wonder » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:59 pm

I am praying for you. I don't believe in divorce but I do believe in separation. Leave the home if you can with your baby. I repeat with your baby. But don't do it for attention or to make him wake up. Do it to be in a safe place for you and baby and pray for yourself and your husband and your marriage. Pray for salvation and pray for healing and restoration. Don't pursue a divorce or your husband. Don't tell your husband what you want unless he ask instead tell God. Read the bible and pray pray pray. This is bigger than you.
Made2Wonder

Postby vivololo » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:56 pm

Thank you all for your consents and prays. I have been thinking of separation because our relation ship is only getting worst. The only thing that’s holding me back is that I don’t want him to take my baby.
I never thought I’ll be in this situation, but he made me go through this and life is hell with him .
I don’t want my baby to grow up in house where her mom is being called a b**ch
vivololo

Postby Tatanoel » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:14 pm

I really understand what you are going through,I'm going through it myself the only differences is that he will jump if I'm sick or hurting, other than that it's the same. I will keep you in my prayers cuz I know exactly what you are in during hunny continue to be strong for you and your baby. I've been calling all the names that doesn't belong to me en front my kids and I have been beaten up many times.
Tatanoel

Postby XoxLesleyAnnxoX » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:47 pm

After reading this it’s clear your husband is a aggressive man and very emotionally abusive. I know people think there’s nothing worse then a broken home but I promise a baby with separated parents will be better off than what could possibly happen to your baby. He had no concern for its safety after your accident and the way he treats you is how he will treat the child. I study this in school and there are many options I suggest you go live with your mother, get a court issued agreement for occasional supervised visitation if he acts out aggressively order a peace bond! No woman needs or has to put up with emotional abuse!
XoxLesleyAnnxoX

Postby Chipmunk07 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:02 pm

Collect evidence against him and he never could take ur baby . Please stop living with this pig and take ur baby ,go ur mom or somewhere where u can be safe with ur baby. Do it for urself and do it for ur baby too ,dont destroy his character and life by seeing a bad behavior between his parents . He can have a very bad influence for the little one . Is more than clear that he doesnt give a f....... about u . Believe me ,i have dogs and if any of them feels bad ,i m in panic directly ......and i repeat .....i m talking about DOGS !!!! He cant act like this to u ,he s worst than animals ....Please ,make a good choice . Dont separate ,divorce direclty ,there s nothin to save . Why a woman should still be married with such a devil ... i m really sorry i m offendig him ,but i cant hold myself ,he s disgusting .
Wish u the best . Take care of u and little one
Chipmunk07

Return to Marriage Relationship