WEIGHTLOSS BUDDIES?? šŸ™‡šŸ’ŖšŸ’•

Weight Loss

WEIGHTLOSS BUDDIES?? šŸ™‡šŸ’ŖšŸ’•

Postby PrincessMoros » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:40 am

Hello, my name is Moros and I am going to lose my belly fat. I want to have online weightloss buddies. We can write what we ate that day, what we did for fitness and the problems that came up that day. Doesnt matter what age. I just want talk to someone that will actually listen and that have the same goals and interests i do. Reply back if you do. Have a beautiful day xx šŸ˜˜
PrincessMoros

Re: WEIGHTLOSS BUDDIES?? šŸ™‡šŸ’ŖšŸ’•

Postby Ruchi_b » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:46 am

Hi Morose..
I am also trying to loose weight. Actually I did gym for like 6 months lost 6kgs of weight (belly and hips), and left it. Now I have gained weight and trying to loose it. I am planning for a crash diet, because I feel it's very effective as I did it before and saw effects. You can do it too if your health is all okay. You must not have BP (high/low), sugar or any such severe health issues. Let me know if you are in, we can start it together.
Ruchi_b

Postby Ug2 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:02 am

Hi Ladies
I'm in for weight lose support.i recently feel
I have gained quite a lot of weight due to
The demands of my new job.i drink milky full fat tea
And quite a lot than usual.i have a 2 year old,since I had him been very conscious with my belly as I used to have a flat tummy. I generally feel like a fat pig ATM:-(
Ug2

Postby Nashalie24 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:08 pm

Girl I'm doing the same and I'm a good listener ā£ļøā£ļø
Nashalie24

Postby meyl lisa » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:12 pm

hello buddies ...trying so hard also to lose my weight .. diet and gym ...
meyl lisa

Postby Prichi1728 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:26 am

Hello girls,
I would love to be a part of this group as i wanted to loose weight from longer time..but no motivation and no friends company for moment.
Prichi1728

Postby Vivy » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:14 am

Iā€™m trying to loose some belly fat too
Vivy

Postby MissAlot » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:18 pm

Hey guys! This is what I was looking for too! I'm 30 and was 97 kg *sigh*. I've tried many times and achieved losing 15kg, but eventually they all came back. I used to feel so sorry for myself until I met this guy a year ago who taught me to love myself no matter what. And he does love me very much too. Now, I feel I'm in the right spot, I have the power to accomplish my dreams and move abroad, so losing my weight is my next goal. I believe it would be awesome to have companionship in this journey. I've started diet and walking atm and I want to reach my goal through accepting that my weight isn't all that I can be. Maybe it's not much yet, but I'm now at 93 kg and keep going. Join me!
MissAlot

Return to Weight Loss