Period but having pregnancy symptoms

Menstrual health

Period but having pregnancy symptoms

Postby N3LL4 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:30 am

Good day ladies. I'm 22 and I'm so confused. A week before my previous period till now on this month's period I had cramping, headaches, nausea and some foods I can't eat now cause it just upset my stomach , breast feeling sensitive and heavy, dizziness, tired, moody,lower back pain, I smell things nobody else is and as of lately I have been getting heartburns (which I have only gotten once in a while but now I get it almost every day and some times more than once). I have looked on Google some sites say you can be pregnant and have your period and other say it's not possible. I'm so confused and I would appreciate all your advice. Thank you
N3LL4

Re: Period but having pregnancy symptoms

Postby melinajoy » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:35 am

I just want to follow this post!
That sounds frustrating. Are you super stressed? Can you take a pregnancy test?
melinajoy

Postby N3LL4 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:42 am

I am super stressed, cause my fiance keeps saying I am and an old colleague said I have a glow, and I'll only be able to test at the end of the month. Thanks for your replay
N3LL4

Postby Magaly » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:24 am

Some of those symptoms are called PMS and I get like that too before my periods and while I am in my period s. Since I stop smoking my sense the smell is more intense and special before my periods, we also get like that while we are fértile... But before my periods I have super sense of smell, my boobs are sencible too and I feel náuseas . I believe way to early to show the "glow" when I was pregnant that it was more when I was 2 3 months.. maybe 4! Just wait and see what happens stress can cause delays your period too so just relax and wait
Magaly

Postby N3LL4 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:26 pm

I don't ever get these symptoms when I'm on my period and I don't smoke. It al start after I had a two day period. (I had an airway infection and I have read on the Internet that when you have a high fever that that can cause your period to just stop) after that all the symptoms started.
N3LL4

Postby Kate5 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:26 pm

I would try not to stress to much about it, but while waiting to take the test assume you are pregnant to stay healthy, no drinking, no sushi that kind of stuff. I wish you all the best and hope you get some answers
Kate5

Postby Halexis17 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:33 pm

I would test. Had a full period and was 7 weeks when I found out. Progesterone was low lost baby shortly after.
Halexis17

Postby N3LL4 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:04 am

I'm sorry to hear that.
N3LL4

Return to Menstrual health