Odd periods the last 3 months

Menstrual health

Odd periods the last 3 months

Postby Dieselbabe03 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:56 am

I need answers. I have been having odd periods the last 3 months.. not sure what to think about them. My normal periods are 5-7 days long with a heavy flow the first 3 days and then gets lighter and then the last day it is a dark brown light discharge. Well, the last 3 months now, I am starting on my normal days or around them. But when I start, it’s not even blood. It’s a really dark discharge but really light flow. Like almost dry. Then it’s super light and then on and off for about 3-4 days at the most then that’s it. I don’t know why all of a sudden they changed and why it’s just dark brown discharge. I need answers! Still having period cramps a week before and a few cramps here and there the first 2 days.
Dieselbabe03

Re: Odd periods the last 3 months

Postby ladybotanist » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:32 pm

Maybe take a pregnancy test? I've known a few women that said they still got "periods" the first few months they were pregnant, but that it was so light it was little more than spotting. Or maybe you're dehydrated. If it's negative & doesn't return to normal I'd go see the doctor.
ladybotanist

Return to Menstrual health