s*x during period

Menstrual health

s*x during period

Postby BrownSkinned_Boss » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:16 pm

I've heard of some women to have s*x during their periods. Is that like normal? Well, not normal but how is that comfortable?
BrownSkinned_Boss

Re: s*x during period

Postby September2016 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:55 am

I did once but it was the end of my period so not very bloody... I couldn't do it if it was full blown heavy flowin!!! Lol but thats just me... I did it once and it was weird... Felt Really good but I was so worried about blood being everywhere I couldn't get comfortable and I have never done it again nor had the mind frame to ever want to! Lol only bonus I could see is its more "lubed up" so to some maybe more enjoyable??
September2016

Postby Bisiway » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:38 pm

Have done it before..but on the 4th day..so not all that flowing.....
Bisiway

Postby Rediix » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:42 pm

Hi ok it 's simple = Don't do it when you are on your period, enjoy the pleasures when you don't have bloody pussy.
Rediix

Postby Mmmmkaterogers » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:49 am

It just matters on how comfortable you are with your partner. I've done it many times on my period. My bf understands that it's just part of being a woman and he's ok with it. We're very open with one another.

If you feel uncomfortable or embarrassed you can always hop in the shower. Once the initial penetration​ is done a lot less blood comes out.

If you're embarrassed don't do it. :)
Mmmmkaterogers

Postby Vampirebite1256 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:07 am

Honestly I'm not sure if it's like this for every woman but usually during pms our hormones make us want s*x more. Honestly if u want less blood I'd recommend washing and umm getting aroused usually temporarily stops the bleeding for me or makes it slow down. Idk water does it to sometimes. But no it's not weird and I kinda like s*x better when I'm on it.
Vampirebite1256

Postby AMY123 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:16 am

Haha i guess your not vamoirebite for nothing :D but yes i agree its how you feel about it. Ive done it before and for some reason its more pleasure! Well when i did it it was just spotting when ever id go to the bathroom and clean. I did notice a difference in pleasure. Annd that was the time i got pregnant as well :)
AMY123

Postby Ooh Lala » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:41 pm

I personally think people shouldn't have s*x on their period! For one a woman is unclean during her period and that's a personal time for her body to naturally cleanse itself. Two it's just very messy and disgusting. You mean to tell me you/ your man cant wait 3-7 days? Smh.
Ooh Lala

Postby BrownSkinned_Boss » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:38 pm

That's what I'm saying. I've heard a lot of women do that and just sit back to think like this only happens once a month, can't you hold out until your off your period.
BrownSkinned_Boss

Postby Jkkls21 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:39 am

My SO & I have s*x on my period all the time . He doesn't really care for the blood & kinda ignores it in the moment . Most times my s*x drive is low when I'm bleeding but s*x does help your period to pass faster so that's always a plus lol .
Jkkls21

Next

Return to Menstrual health